We enjoyed a pleasant visit from a dear friend from Utah last month. We became friends the summer I graduated from high school and joined the singles group and she was a nanny trying to mold some young minds while corrupting others. I even became friends with her parents while I was in school because they lived nearby, her dad had horses and her mom was hilarious. Our friendship, despite the miles, has stayed strong over the past decade and a half. She treked out here for one of her nanny kids' bar mitzvah so she spent a couple frigid spring days with us.

Since she had already seen most tourist sites, I took her to see the submarines and we were treated to a real treat. The USS Ohio was being tugged to sea. We waved to the little men from our protected perch. Then went home for the boys first tball practice. (coming up next).




8 comments:
Where is the picture of your friend? It is always great to have friends come visit.
Yeah, where is a picture of me. And I don't think corrupted anybody who didn't want to be corrupted!
Apologies accepted from both of you. I posted TWO pictures of Miss Jennie. Blow up the collage and you'll see. There would be even more pix of her but I couldn't get her to play tball with the 5 yr olds. I would have included the beautiful SmileBox she made but there was a really bad word in it of the sort of corrupting we do NOT allow in our house.
Are you saying your children's real names are bad words? Interesting... I didn't blow up the picture and just thought it was you. I'll try enlarging it now.
The one I thought was you, was you. But I see your friend now.
No, although she did include their names and details on where we went which I try to keep off my blog; she also included a very very bad word. It starts with New York and rhymes with Yuckies.
But to be fair, they would be just as adorable in a Red Sox uniform. Baseball butts drive me nuts!!!
Luv ya Chan!
Post a Comment