Saturday, May 09, 2009

Aquarium Class

Thanks to the organizational generosity of our homeschool group, the boys took a class at the aquarium this year. Here are a few pictures of their last class:



I stay in the room so I can glean whatever aquatic information they send the boys way and reinforce it at home. Which means Pretty Girl also stays in the room. When we started the class in September, she was so little and stayed on my lap except to wriggle). Now while the boys are at the touch tank, she makes herself quite at home in the school room area:
And some shots of the kids enjoying the rest of the aquarium:

3 comments:

Carrie and Spencer said...

try reposting the photos...blogger claims the link is broken. And I can't see those cute nephews and niece of mine!!

Charlotte said...

Yeah, I see no pictures, either, just a square with an "x" in it.

Twinlinebackers said...

Not sure what happened. Pictures are there now. Again.