In fact, this is what I think of winter these days:
I'm not sure what he's frowning about but we have an identical picture of me at age 2. This is the look he gives us all winter though. Prince is from a kingdom in a WARM climate and has zero tolerance for winter. I understand.

Usually Dad takes the kids and puts mom in timeout but this particular evening I insisted on family time. (Not that I'm IN any of the pictures). I am amazed at how long Pretty Girl can spend playing with things like this -

Our final stop was NOT my idea of fun - a crowded mall play area after a month of solid snow. aka MOBBED with stir crazy kids and just plain crazy parents.

But at least it tuckered out the little one:
Next installment, I promise round two on vacation pictures!





4 comments:
cute family! Thx for the tip on the coconut oil. I was just about to head out the door, so I'm glad I checked my email first. Have a nice day!
I can't wait for spring to get here! We need to get some energy out, but the crowded mall play area is a little too small for my older kids.
I see EVERYONE is enjoying another looooong Connecticut winter filled with gray skies, gray snow, gray trees and gray psyches.
Actually, you ARE in one of the pictures... I think it is you...
Post a Comment