Sunday, January 11, 2009

No, seriously. You crack me up

If you ignore the obnoxious laughter of the adults in this video, I promise you will get a kick out of the baby laughter.



In other "news", my husband rocks my world. One night he pulled me out of the sewing room to watch a movie with him. I told him I would go if he would get me "the biggest glass of water you have ever seen". I was thirsty and 8oz just wasn't going to cut it. He brought me this:


He stood at the fridge for 5 minutes to fill it. Now that folks, is what I call love.
Oh, and when someone brings you 2 quarts of love you don't throw it away. I drank the whole thing.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is funny, although I thought the adult laughter was funny, too. And I guess you should feel lucky that you don't have big glass 25 pound buckets!

Vee said...

Awww, that is true devotion. How sweet. And I love that little Hannah's laugh. So cute.

Brett and Amy said...

Hey, thanks for the ego boosting comment! You're too kind.

Vi said...

Wow- I remember you commenting on my blog about making sure I drink enough water... you weren't kidding!!! You really practice what you preach!! ; )

Carrie and Spencer said...

That my dear...looks AMAZING!!! Gotta love that H 2 O!!!

Good job!

Jeannie Young said...

I love the huge "glass" of water! What a great guy, he really took you seriously! So, now the question is, were you up all night going to the bathroom?! =)

Anonymous said...

Should have expect that from him!