Do you know how much I love using my new steam mop? Well, guess what I love even MORE than using it? That's right. NOT using it. It's so easy even a 14 month old can do it.

And when that tiny little spot is sparkling clean, I call in the 5 year old who happily mops the rest of the floor. Ahh. The joys of motherhood.

And when that tiny little spot is sparkling clean, I call in the 5 year old who happily mops the rest of the floor. Ahh. The joys of motherhood.





4 comments:
She is soo cute. The thing is about three times her size, but she still tries. She is adorable. So which 5 year old is the one that helps, or do they still take turns?
Prince makes an effort but Tackler will mop in an orderly fashion and finish the job.
When did you get a steam mop? Have you already told me about it and I've forgotten? Is this to make up for the lack of a roomba? I am considering buying one, so I need to talk to you. And pretty girl did a great job!
Taking after her tante I see.... I remember using mom's vaccuum that looked just like it...
Post a Comment