Dad's softball team finished their season this week. Sadly, I committed blogger sin and forgot the camera but in honor of the historic event, I am posting pictures from his game a week or two ago. I promise when I wasn't taking pictures of my kids I was watching the game intently.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Softball Season Soars to a Finish
Dad's softball team finished their season this week. Sadly, I committed blogger sin and forgot the camera but in honor of the historic event, I am posting pictures from his game a week or two ago. I promise when I wasn't taking pictures of my kids I was watching the game intently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I noticed the same thing when Peter played intramural sports and church games. Where were the other families cheering on the team? I would love for Peter to have time to play again. It is fun to watch him enjoying himself. If only we could watch them golf . . .
I know Charlotte and it seems that the golf comment was a shot across the bow. Just for the record I golfed with Peter on the night in question and we golfed until it was dark. The evidence was left on Red course holes 7,8,and 9, where the three of us lost about 9 golf balls. I will swear in court that Peter was golfing. On the other hand when I found out that Channing was at the Schrmans house, I talked Peter into going to eat at Paul's Pasta. I give credit to Peter when he made the choice to go home and be in his words with his "beautiful wife and wonderful children." So if there was an evil spirit it was Patrick Gauruder wanting to eat dinner. I will swear to this in a court document if needed to gain Peter name back. IT WAS DARK AND WE WERE GOLFING!!!!!!!!!
hhmmmm, dinner or sports? Can't I get food AT the sporting event? That would be even better. mmm, nachos.
cute!!!!
It may have taken several hours out of your life, but I enjoyed watching little Hannah being her everso cheerful self!
Post a Comment