Back in September I went to a baby shower for a dear friend of mine. It was over an hour away and Dad was working so I farmed the boys out to a friend (thanks!) and took Pretty Girl with me. I loved these videos because they were a good display of how well she was walking. But that was a month ago so it's irrelevant now that she has learned to run. But she's still so scrumptious, in my not at all biased opinion, so you get an eyeful of video with some noisy chatter of women in the background.
Don't you love baby showers? 50 women gaga over a future baby, all adoring yours?
This rocking chair was a gigantic hit. Fortunately the guest of honor opened it first because it was wrapped in clear cellophane and someone else was ready to open it for her.
Pretty Girl also discovered the tall flight of stairs. Again. And again. And again. I could almost trust her on them. But not enough. Especially when every time I turned my back I had some lady kindly inform me that she was halfway up again. Mostly she enjoyed the journey but a couple times at the top I thought she was going to run off exploring the country club. What if she found the course and I lost HER to golfing too?They were both a little timid about playing together after that as you can see... though in the next video she restarted her game of football with her mom crying in the background, "No, not on the tile!" But it took too long to post so you'll just have to believe me.
Here she is with the expectant grandparents.




5 comments:
What a cute post! She is definitely your girl. I wish I could see her again.
She is so adorable. I love how she loves on the little boy. Looks a lot like when Matthew plays with her. Soon she will be holding her own with him, too.
I can hardly wait to see her!
scrumptious is the perfect word for her! I love the walking.
What a cutie!!! All your kids are picture perfect...is that the Badurek gene? :-)
Post a Comment