For Christmas the year the boys were born my loving husband indulged me on a whim. I asked for a 1/16th size violin. My lofty goal was to teach myself to play so by the time the boys were old enough to learn, I could teach them. That plan worked except for the part about me learning how to play. Oh well. They are smart kids. They can teach themselves better than I can teach myself. Carnegie Hall, here come the Linebackers!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So hilarious! "When I count to 9 it's my turn!" "That means 1!" and "I can't smile, I'm playing the violin!" Priceless.
Yeah, I was cracking up over his conundrum over smiling vs. playing. He can't fathom a reason for me to record other than posing for the camera.
OK. Talk about ambituous goals. Now my goal of cleaning the house seems pretty flmisy. Maybe I can teach myself to build a house. (Which will be just as likely to get donw as cleaning my house!)
Your house looked pretty darn clean on Thursday so maybe you should angle your outhouse toward your neighbor's yard and watch the progress. By the time they finish, maybe you'll know how to build a house and you can cross that off your list! Incidentally, I would love to learn how to build a house. Though I admit it hasn't actually made it to my list of goals yet.
Post a Comment