She had a really cute husband who was working hard to convert his half garage (the two full spots are filled with a really cute car and a bunch of really not cute junk) into a workshop.
He got a lot of help from his cute kids but when he wanted help from the mom she had to put the cute baby in the stroller. She snapped on the rain shield so the baby wouldn't fall out but she was a smart baby and just climbed out the back.
When the dad finished building his new workshop, he was planning to turn his current not so cute workshop into a finished room which the mom would turn into a really cute schoolroom.
When the cute dad was not working at work or working in the garage he was working on his golf swing. One day the really cute mom got really sick of being alone all the time so she made a really cute sign for the front windows.




10 comments:
That is hilarious!! I think it is totally cute (although I have inside information that the cute husband is ignoring the cute sign).
By the way, you have a little typo (I think) that acidentally uses the donkey word for a rear end.
I can just imagine Pat's face when he saw it.
I think it is a cute way to express your frustration! Sometimes you just gotta spell it out!
Although from Charlotte's comment that's not even working.
So I guess Tom taking Friday off and seeing if Pat wants to go golfing wouldn't be a good idea? :o)
I think there is STILL a really cute mom and cute kids too!! Oh...and I TOTALLY agree with the cute signs!! good job my dear
I think there is STILL a really cute mom and cute kids too!! Oh...and I TOTALLY agree with the cute signs!! good job my dear
I gotta side with you on this one. Golf takes entirely too much time for a "sport" that doesn't even provide much exercise.
....and your blog entry was really clever. I love the picture of Hannah climbing out her stroller!
by the way, I took your vocabulary test. I scored 45. I got 5/5 on world capitals (no surprise there) but only 1/10 on art. I didn't even attempt chemistry!
Apparently "dad" does not have very good taste. I think your expressive work of art would be a welcome addition to many homes.
Hee-hee!
Post a Comment