These pictures were taken a week or two ago. It was the first time she held a rattle in her hand to play with it. The same trick did not work in Relief Society today when I tried to keep her occupied with a tube of lipstick. Maybe it wasn't her shade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a smart little girl, and with a good grip it seems! I laughed right out loud when I read your title of this post! I updated our family pics on our blog sidebar to include Hannah. Sorry, Little Hannah, that it's taken so long! Thank you so much for updating your blog regularly! I sure wish we'd had these when the twins were little- I could have seen them do all these cute things too.
The Fitch fam would love to see your blog! Do you mind sending them an invite? fitch4@verizon.net. Thanks!
Has my little girl missed me? DAD
Post a Comment