Thank you for sharing this. Hannah has changed so much since the first time I met her. She is so sweet and cute. Did someone make her outfit, it is beautiful. I am amazed with 3 little children you find the time or energy to do this. What a beautiful family.
Yes, a wonderful woman from our church, Sage Shumway, made her dress. Isn't it precious? I cannot imagine how many hours it took her but it is now a family heirloom!
4 comments:
This turned out beautiful! I love Hannah's expressions and I love the dress. Very cute!
She is such an adorable baby!! I love the pictures!! She has the most priceless expressions too!
Thank you for sharing this. Hannah has changed so much since the first time I met her. She is so sweet and cute. Did someone make her outfit, it is beautiful. I am amazed with 3 little children you find the time or energy to do this. What a beautiful family.
Yes, a wonderful woman from our church, Sage Shumway, made her dress. Isn't it precious? I cannot imagine how many hours it took her but it is now a family heirloom!
Post a Comment