I am updating my blog so you will continue to check it. Which means I need new pictures. The boys happened to be in the tub when I decided I had time so you get tub pics. They were so busy singing Tradition from Fiddler so I had to take 7 pix before I finally got one with two boys and zero goofy looks. ...Though the pix of Topher with his scuba mask are keepers too. =>
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Rub-a-dub-dub...2 boys in the tub
I am updating my blog so you will continue to check it. Which means I need new pictures. The boys happened to be in the tub when I decided I had time so you get tub pics. They were so busy singing Tradition from Fiddler so I had to take 7 pix before I finally got one with two boys and zero goofy looks. ...Though the pix of Topher with his scuba mask are keepers too. =>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment