Teancum calls this his Broncos football jersey (you win, Bah-pa!) and he would wear it every day if he could. ... and he almost can. We have duplicates in size 2T and 3T so as long as mom does laundry every 3 days, he gets to live in it.
Topher, our GQ clothes man (you win Uncle
Chris!) never misses an opportunity to wear a suit or sports jacket and tie. Last summer (age 2.5) we went to the church one Saturday for a missionary gathering. Teancum wore the shorts and t-shirt he had on but Topher, who couldn't fathom showing up at the church in less than his Sunday best, insisted on wearing his suit - complete with tie and pocket square.
Here is a close-up of Hannah girl sporting her Thanksgiving turkey shirt from her cousin Lauren. Thanks Lauren ~ it was so cute on her! Her outfit was completed with a hairbow and bracelet from her cousin Whitney. Thanks Aunt Holly! And did you catch the velvet shoes? Channing is enjoying showing off her little Princess Doll. =>




4 comments:
Oh my word- Christopher could have a job dressing the stars. That is SO GREAT! I can not get over how Uncle Chris-like that really is. It isn't just the clothes, it's the hands in the pockets that really makes the fashion statement. Wow. And Teancum looks adorable too. . .and Our Little Turkey. . .what a princess! I love these pictures! Happy Thanksgiving!
How adorable! Topher, don't forget about all your family when you become the next GQ model. Teancum, I will watch the Broncos with you anytime!! And Hannah, You look adorable. I love the bow. Hope wearing those lasts longer than cousin whitney who doesnt like the bows anymore. Channing, is the skirt you'r wearing from Old Navy? If so I have one in turquoise. I'll have to bring it out next month to wear to church sometime. We can be twins!
Love you all...Tante!
Channing you look great! It is sooo cute that you can see the totally different personalities of your boys through their clothes. And Hannah is adorable. Can't wait to see her in person. I wish I could find a moment or two without kids so I could.
Heidi - soon we won't be so snobby about keeping her away from other people and from kids. I would love to show her off to you!
Post a Comment